Saturday, February 5, 2011

101 in 1001 Update

So this past week I have been busy with finishing a second blanket for my cousin's wife for their baby shower tomorrow. Still working on it right now but taking a quick break to post here. I had been working on my 101 a lot and have forgotten to update it here. With that and the holidays and having Amidala running around causing terror, I had forgotten what I had done until I could take a minute to read my list and make notes on it.
So with out further adieu here is the update.
#30: Amidala went to her second play date this October,actually we hosted it here. Two of my sorority sisters came over with their daughters. There were 4 little girls here in total only Amidala and my friend Shelby's here mobile enough to fun around and somehow manage to take every toy out that was available including dumping out all of the blocks. Shelby's youngest and Kelly's little one just kinda hung out. Amidala got to check out the babies too.
#32. Anakin and I had gone through our photos down stairs when an unfortunate event of finding out we had water in the basement forced us to empty those boxes. We decided to put them on the shelving that is in the basement and to get 16x20 prints of Amidala's miles stone ages and hang those up. So we have her 3, 6, 9, 12 month photos up along with one from Halloween.
#38. I also tried two new wines over Christmas one was on Christmas Eve which was a merlot, I found it too dry for me but everyone else seemed to like. On Christmas day I tried a perseco which was good, bubbly white wine and I hardly have disagreements.
#64. I starting teaching Amidala baby sign language at 6 months. I just wanted to teach her simple things like more, milk etc. She learned and used more very quickly and still does. It was nice for her to have tell us she was still hungry when she couldn't say the words. She also recently started doing the sign for milk. She 's such a smarty.
Check back soon for some more pictures and posts.

-Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment