Sunday, February 20, 2011

Sick Baby is no fun

From the title you probably figured out that Amidala is sick since she is the only baby in my life. Unless you thought of my first babies, the kitties. She has another double ear infection but the little kid has been a trooper and was her happy little self. She even finger painted for the first time at home with the Crayola color wonder paint. I have to say it is an awesome product. It really only gets the colors on the paper. She was a little hesitant at first but once she got into it had a blast. I will have to have her paint again tomorrow and take some pictures.
So Anakin and I have decided that after the mess of a diaper she had this morning that she needs to go back to the doctor. She has always been a bit off when on the Amoxillian but today was just horrible. I mean it was soup(sorry for being graphic) but I almost threw up on my child again(another story for another time).So after this we called the on call nurse, who seemed a little unfase and said to just skip a dose and fill her up on carbs. I know she felt like crap the past few day but hardly ate today. She didn't even want mashed potatoes so I know she felt bad. But hopefully tomorrow's appointment will be productive and she will feel better.
Also tomorrow Anakin is letting me take pictures of him in his suit so keep an eye out for pictures of him here and on Everythingthelighttouches. Sorry if you don't recognize him as he is beardless(sad sad day in our house). He did this while Amidala was asleep so she may or may not freak out tomorrow.
Here is a short update for the 101. I had planned on working on a bunch of ones from my list but with Amidala not feeling well it got put on the back burner for the time being. Maybe my little helper will be back tomorrow.

#38: Last night some friend came over for some drinks after they went out to dinner. I had picked up some wine at Rite Aid on Friday(I know it sounds horrid, but they have a great selection). I got Asti, Reisling and Sweet Red. They were having a sale of 3 for $20. Clearly I enjoy the Asti and Reisling. The Sweet Red was somethign enw for me. I don't usually like reds but I decided to give it a try beacuse it looked more like a white. It was really good. I would buy this one again. It was a tad bitter but it had wonderful notes of raspberry, pommegrante and cherries.

Have a great extra day off tomorrow everyone
-Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment