Thursday, February 10, 2011

Won't you come out to play

#85: I found this title fitting as we took Amidala out to play in the snow for the first time in January. Last year she was too little and too bulky to take out in the snow. So with the snow freshly fallen on the ground free of footprint we all of bundled up on a Saturday morning. 45 minutes later we finally made it outside and stay out for 15 whole minutes. Amidala was not a fan of the snow too much she just kind of stood there and waited for one of us to pick her up. I think part of it was her snow suit was too bulky but she was warm in it. This also let me to take the opportunity to complete something off my 101 list. While we did not make a huge Frosty, we made a mini one for her. It was easier and the snow was not ideal snowman snow, more powdery than wet. We all had fun no the less and we got some great pictures from it.

#89: Since Amidala has started at her new school this week she is still getting used to the new schedule and had been going to bed earlier than usual. I know this will change but for now I have been working on completing her baby book for her when she is sleep. This Tuesday I put the finishing touches and some more pictures in it and I can now say that it is done. I will be putting it away for her when I pick up some storage options for our basement.

#38: Also this past weekend while at my cousin's baby shower I tried a new wine, Sparkling White. I was very good, a bit like champagne but the bubbles were smaller and more delicate and it had a bid of a Riesling taste. Overall I would have it again.

Thanks for stopping by and hopefully I get some updates done soon!
-Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment