Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Two posts in one week...

Wow this is rare, two post in one week. Must be all the snow we have gotten and will be getting over the next few days :p Oh living in New England. We were supposed to get hit pretty bad but only got a couple of inches and some rain. I also have some more updated from my 101.
I gave blood for the second time. Anakin had originally scheduled one for my when the Red Cross called because they said it was at John Hancock. I found out later it was not at my build and I was not walking 4 miles to donate so I waited. There was one at my work last Friday so I went down during my lunch I even got a free pound of dunkies coffee, score since we were out..
We also hosted our annual pancake social in October it was great for all of our friends and family to get together and we got see Bill and Tara's little one for the first time. Amidala got very jealous when I held him, I can still remember when she was that little.
Our family also voted in our local and state election right before Amidala's birthday. We took the 5 minute walk over to the American Legion. WE were the youngest people there by 50 years but it felt good. I'm also glad to see the boy scout learning about civic duty and trying to sell me stale popcorn as I'm leaving.
Anakin also got to go on a midday date over Thanksgiving and we got to see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 1. It was nice to see a movie and have lunch together.
I have also watched two movies that I would not normally pick. Both were picked by Anakin and I have to say I really did like them. We watched Predators and Kick Ass.

Hopefully more posts this week as Amidala is in bed by 8 now yay!

-Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment