Wednesday, January 12, 2011

It's been a long long time

Well the last 3 months have come and gone faster than i know what to do with. Amidala is now 1 and is running and talking up a storm. She started walking about 3 weeks before her birthday. Anakin was playing blocks with her one day and all of the sudden was walked over, took the blocks and went back to the block container. She has also been talking and repeating everything. Her latest is Good Girl and I want it.

Due to last of posting I've been working on my 101 a lot and have gotten a lot more done.
#6: I finally made a baby hat. I will have Anakin takes of pictures, or maybe I will since we are shooting a wedding shower together this weekend and I need to learn to use the camera.

#24: I finally entered all of our recipes after Amidala decided they were a toy and was pushing them off the keyboard shelf and throwing them around the office.

#47: I can now make baby hats, yay for non square thing. I'm also going to tackle booties sometime in the near future.

That's all for now. Come back and look for some pics later this week.

-Rachel

Also Anakin, I and some other contributors have started another blog, it's all about electronics and tech related things so go check it out at:
www.electronicchronicles.com

Also check out: blog.everythingthelighttouches.com for some of Amidala's first birthday pics

1 comment: