Sunday, May 30, 2010

I didn't mean to light you on fire....

So today's titles come from our dinner preparations. We were making quesilldas and were cooking the peppers and onions with butter and tequila. It was very yummy. But needless to say it was interest. Let me preface it with I AM FINE. I DID NOT GET HURT So during the cooking process Anakin put some more tequila in and in order to get them to soften quicker cover the pan. I was stirring the chicken on the back burner and all of the sudden my neck and face were engulfed in flames. Anakin then proceed to say oh shit, i didn't mean to light you on fire.

ALso on a more positive note today I was able to go though all of my clothes in the basement and organize them and I came out with a bag of clothes, shoes and bags to donate. I am very with happy with that. I did a big purge before we moved. It just feels good to do that.

Have a happy and safe Memorial Day and Remember those who have fought for us.

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment