Saturday, May 29, 2010

Give Blood, Give Life

So on Friday I gave blood for the first time in about 5 years and it was fine. It was funny to see some of the people that were there from my work and just people off the street. The thing I liked about it was I got to see/meet some people that I didn't even know where in my building. On the other hand, I did get to see a grown man cry. Yes that's right there was a grown man crying the whole time he gave blood. It was quite comical. I'm not making fun of this man I'm sure he had his reason but honestly it's not that bad, maybe my pain tolerance is higher from multiple IV attempts while in the hospital for E or what. But this is the first of 5 times I will be donating blood over the next 1001.

Come back soon,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment