Monday, May 24, 2010

101 in 1001 update

So an update on my 101 in 1001. I currently have a few of the items on my list in progress. I have to call the library tomorrow to see when I can drop off my donation of book, I am giving blood at work on Friday (1/5). I have to admit the second one was easy as I do not have to leave my building to do so but only go down 3 floors. Also I learned a new crochet stitch, the thistle stitch, I learned it and I'm going to start E's baby blanket by using that stitch. I started it in red but I found some baby yarn that was a more appropriate color.
Also E has started to say some words, dada was first but now we have baba and mama(finally!!) Check out L's site, www.everythingthelighttouches.com for some cute pics of E and just some awesome pics in general!

Stay classy San Francisco,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment