Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Back to Reality

Vacation is good. We just got back from visiting the in-laws in North Carolina and boy was it hot and by hot I mean at least 90 each day. It even got to 110 on Saturday and the AC decided to break that day as well but that was our last day. Anakin, Amidala and I all had such a good time and Amidala loved spending time with her grandparents and I'm sure they did as well. We found out our little girl is like a fish and loves loves loves to swim. So much so that she was putting her own face in the water by the end!!

Anyways, I didn't feel like blogging while on vacation and didn't have the time either because Amidala kept 4 adults running around. I did manage to get some of my 101 in 1001 done so that was good. So here are the updates.

#78. I finally made something that wasn't four sided. I made a flour to accent a hat for Amidala. I am also working on two hats currently, one for Amidala and one for the hospital.

#9. This is still in progress, Amidala likes to get her face wet and kicks in the water so hopefully we can do some classes this winter/spring coming up to help her out more.

#38. I tried two new wines while on vacation. One was a mixed pinot gris and a reilsing. It was very tatsy, a little tangy but so so good. I also tried a Sweet wine, which by it's name you can guess is sweet, it's a blush wine which I do enjoy as well.

#72. Anakin and I got to go on a date while we were there as well. We went to dinner and saw Inception, which was a great movie. It was fun to go out together but also good to go back and see our little princess.

#30. Amidala had her first play date before we left. We drove up to Meuthen to see Katie and her little boy. Katie is a friend of mine from college and we met when we pledged our sorority. Amidala had a lot of fun and we can't wait to see them again!

Thanks for catching the update!
Racehl

No comments:

Post a Comment