Saturday, July 3, 2010

101 in 1001 update

Hi All,
Sorry for the lacking blog post, or none at all for a few weeks here. I've been busy working on my list as well as trying to keep Amidala out of trouble (she's crawling and starting to stand now). Anyways here is the update.

#19. I last cut my hair in January and I have decide not to cut it again, aside from trimming my bangs, until it is long enough to donate it locks of love. I've always wanted to do this but my hairs gets about mid back and I chop it off. So this time I will try very very hard to not cut it, plus I've never had super long hair.

#6. I have completed a blanket to donate to Sturdy Memorial Hospital.I did a new stitch that I learned by myself, the fan stitch. I need to make the hat still but I have never made anything that is not a blanket so I'm going to have my MIL help me when we visit.

#26. On Tuesday night since I had no TV to watch since it's summer and there is nothing on, I took an hour and entered all of the address from our address book as well as the lists from our wedding and the baby shower. Now all of our address are in one central place. A boring task but now it's done and Christmas cards will be so much easier to send out this year.

#54 and #55. On fathers' day I made Anakin dinner since it's his day he just got to hang out with the princess and I cooked. We had mac an cheese with chicken from a recipe I found online and I just added chicken to it. I modified the recipe as we did not have heavy cream or sour cream so I just put milk and a ton of cheese.

#38. I tired one new wine a Savigon Blanc, which I've never had, I usually stick to reisling or a beer so I had this one because a friend brought the bottle over and left it. While I didn't not like it, it was a little dry for my taste but at least I finished my glass.

#76. We are taking a family trip to visit some family. I have put a lot of time into planning so we don't forget anything and if we do I'm sure we can but it there as there will be stores.

#84. On Wednesday I finally finished a crossword puzzle without cheating and looking up the answers. I ususally do one during my lunch as a way to destress and just get my mind off of work for about 30 minutes.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed my update!!! Hopefully I will be getting a new layout soon so keep checking to see it.

Rachel.

Follow me on twitter R_Eaton

No comments:

Post a Comment