Friday, February 10, 2012

Whatever you wish for you keep

Life in the South has been good. We are all enjoying it very much. Especially the mild winter. It was 75 the other day and I took Amidala for a walk in a t-shirt and capris. Amidala is getting bigger and smarter everyday. Her and I have a lot of fun together each day but that may be changing soon as I have a job interview next week. Hopefully it goes well. For now I'm prepping for the interview and coordinating what I will do with Amidala for the couple of hours I will be gone.
Since moving into our own house we have been extremely busy but have gotten to take time to enjoy some of the great nature features that NC has to offer. With that note here is a 101 in 1001 update.
#7: Since moving we have been going to church with the in laws. We usually go once per month as trying to get there with a 2 year old is sometime challenging. But we have gone at least once per month in the last 6.
#16: Anakin and I have been watching a lot of Sci-Fi series in particular Star Trek: Voyager and Battle Star Galatica. I know these aren't movies but series but I usually don't watch them so I included them in this one.
#17: Before we moved from Quincy, my last full week at work I offered my seat each day to someone on the T. To my surprise most people did not take me up on the offer. But at least I tried.
#23: We finally went to another farmer's market. The one we went to here is open everyday and is huge. There are about 6 building full of stuff and then outside there are plants and more crafters. It was great to go and we will probably go back in the summer.
#73: During Christmas I offered to babysit for my nephew while they went out to dinner with my in-laws. Amidala had a great time playing with her cousin.
#79: Anakin and I started a savings account before we closed on our house to have some money put aside for work we needed to do on the house.
#98: Going stargazing is something I always wanted to do and Anakin and I did on our deck in January. Since there are no city lights to compete with it was great and I saw so many more stars. We will do it again soon.

That's all for now.
-Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment